DONATION FOR A RESILIENT NETWORK!
As a Member
Our mission is to strengthen and enlarge the European network of organizations, associations, seed savers, seed networks that are involved in cultivated biodiversity.
Sharing practices, knowledge and news.. If you want to be part of this conversation as a Member and stay up to date write to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted by our Secretariat!
Collaborate with ECLLD
We like each other, our activities are similar or we can help you cover certain tasks, but we can’t live under the same roof.
So if you like we can design something together but not as Members, but with collaborations or projects!
Internships, grants, stays and final universities work
Find out about the possibility of carrying out projects or stays in collaboration with ECLLD, and send us your proposals and concerns. You can consult our topics in the publications section.
As a volunteer
If you have time and you would like to help or partecipate during the LLD write to us!
As a Member
Being a Member means being part of the conversation and exchange (not only of seeds), and the European Coordination is open to all the organization that share the same values.
Formally the request must be done by:
- Filling in the following form
- Sending it back to the Secretariat at email@example.com
- The request is forwarded to all ECLLD Members and unless there are any objections at the next General Assembly, the request is approved.
- The annual membership fee is 50€.
Once you have become a Member of the ECLLD you will be able to
- Partecipate at the General Assembly (costs are covered by ECLLD)
- Partecipate at the activities as a Member and receive the news
- Propose project at your country level or being the host of an LLD / LCD Forum