EU H2020 BRESOV Project: Final Conference
The Dipartimento di Agricoltura, Alimentazione e Ambiente at the University of Catania, coordinator of EU H2020 project BRESOV (Breeding for Resilient, Efficient and Sustainable Organic Vegetable production), organises a final conferece to present the results of the project and provide a platform for discussion and networking.
The conference will be in hybrid format (in Agrigento and online) and requires registration. A special accommodation fee has been negotiated with the host facility for those who decide to attend in person.
The event is organised around sessions:
- Broccoli crop group session (Chair Peter Walley, UNILIV)
- Snap bean crop group session (Chair Roberto Papa, UNIVPM)
- Tomato session (Chair Teodoro Cardi, CREA)
- Organic Farming session (Chair Joelle Herforth-Rahmé, FiBL)
- Organoleptic, Nutritive and Nutraceutical session (Chair Roberto Lo Scalzo, CREA)
- KER presentation
- Round table “Vegetable Organic production in Europe and its perspectives” (Chair Amelie Detterbeck)
and visits are organised for the last day:
- Visit to Terre del Barone organic Farm with a focus on participatory organic breeding and farming of vegetable crops populations
- Visit to the Garden of Kolymbethra for insights on the Greeks’ agroecological approach
Read more about the programme and event details.
Contact the organising secretariat.