Being a Member means being part of the conversation and exchange (not only of seeds), and the European Coordination is open to all the organization that share the same values.
Formally the request must be done by:
- Filling in the following form
- Sending it back to the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The request is forwarded to all ECLLD Members and unless there are any objections at the next General Assembly, the request is approved.
- The annual membership fee is 50€.
Once you have become a Member of the ECLLD you will be able to
- Partecipate at the General Assembly (costs are covered by ECLLD)
- Partecipate at the activities as a Member and receive the news
- Propose project at your country level or being the host of an LLD / LCD Forum