- Published: Monday, 18 November 2019 10:34
This November 18-22nd we will hold our third 'Seed Week'. During these five days we will celebrate the vital work underway to revive the diversity of organic, open-pollinated seed, build the skills of growers and strengthen local economies in the UK, Ireland and beyond.
- Published: Monday, 21 October 2019 08:01
This electronic (email) bulletin is prepared by the ECPGR Secretariat to the attention of the National Coordinators and of general interest, to provide regular updates on its activities and relevant developments in ECPGR.
- Published: Monday, 07 October 2019 08:52
Johannesburg, South Africa, 4 October 2019- Minister says no to Monsanto's "drought tolerant" maize seed
Agriculture Minister Thoko Didiza has upheld a decision to reject agriculture chemical company Monsanto's application for the commercial cultivation of its triple stacked ‘drought-tolerant’ maize seed. The maize is genetically modified (GM) to be tolerant to drought as well as resistant to certain insects.
- Published: Thursday, 10 October 2019 12:53
The European Coordination Let's Liberate Diversity! is organizing two workshops at the next 10th LLD, one on EU networks and another on seed systems.
- Published: Wednesday, 02 October 2019 12:47
European Coordination is glad to share with you the 2nd newsletter for cultivated biodiversity!
EC-LLD News 002 - Sep 2019 (English Version)
EC-LLD News 002 - Sep 2019 (French Version)
More Articles ...
- 10th European Forum Let's Liberate Diversity!
- Anders Borgen - Nurd of the Niche - Interview at Let's Cultivate Diversity
- Patent applications covering ‘seeds to meat’and from ‘maize to milk’ Patent on salmon and trout is not just an isolated case
- 4th European Let's Cultivate Diversity (LCD 2019) - Denmark