Stand up for a transition in the EU food system!
The Good Food Good Farming Movement takes to the streets in Brussels to demand a just and sustainable food system in Europe and beyond.
Change – a veritable transition in fact – is needed, as:
- – Food poverty is on the rise,
- – Farmers’ incomes are getting smaller while food prices increase, and
- – Agroindustrial giants with abysmal environmental and sustainability credentials are taking over our food chains.
The EU´s Farm to Fork Strategy had raised hopes in the Union, but the European Commission is not living up to its promises.
We urgently need decision-makers to deliver policies that fix our food system and, with EU Elections coming up in 2024, this is the perfect time to mobilise!
Come and join the march, for a future in which:
- – Everyone has access to high quality and healthy food
- – Farming with nature is an easy choice
- – Diets are local, beneficial for the climate and respect animal rights
- – Farmers receive fair prices for sustainable food
- – Politicians put farmers and citizens above the interest of big industries